Monday 24 November 2014

Once Upon A Sketch November Challenge


Morning guys :)

Hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend. I spent mine scrapping which is always good. I decided to get a few challenges in before the CHA craziness starts around here where I will be chained to my desk for 2 weeks straight (who's complaining!)

So this layout is for the Once Upon A Sketch November challenge. The theme is what inspires you. Creatively my biggest inspiration would have to be art. 

My journalling on the back..."It could be a color, a texture, a mood but nothing inspires me more than art. I am constantly in awe of the creativity and talent of my favourite artists and can totally get lost for hours in their work".

The painting I have chosen for my layout is by one of my favourite artists, Agnes Cecile.







12 comments:

  1. I admire you!!! Me encantan tus trabajos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I wish you much luck in your CHA preparations.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, how gorgeous is this! It has your wonderful signature style and looks so beautiful and artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never fail to deliver....this is stupendously gorgeous...looove the colour scheme & yup! I get how inspiring art can be too:):) Thanks for sharing with us at OUAS this month....& don't forget, if you want, to link it up to FB for the random giveaway over there!!! Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW.. this is amazing, really in awe of your creating talents.. awesome layout..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stellar work of art Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it (as always) - the texture is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout! You've inspired me to try the mixed media approach. Posting my layout soon that was a scraplift of one you did for Swirlydoos! I guess it takes practice lol because mine looks hacky. I just love your style! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Outstanding in it's style, colour and texture....love, love the photo and the whole thing just rocks :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your layout in your own special style. Always great to look see ! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete